Thursday, June 23, 2011

Muncha Muncha Tapatio Fritos go with Everything

Warning: Off topic, non Burger-related post.

I love Fritos. I love Tapatio. Put them both together and you have one of the great food combinations like Peanut Butter and Jelly or Bacon and Eggs. I won't pretend that I purchased these delectable goodies without alcohol in my system, but for research purposes, I did taste them late at night and then the next morning. Both times, I was simultaneously greeted with a wonderful taste sensation and a burning tingling of spicy hotness.

I love spicy food and try to eat something caliente everyday. I tell you this to establish some spice cred. Regardless, I found these to be of a spiciness level beyond what is comfortable for normal eating. You need to be in the mood to "feel the burn" and should probably have a beverage nearby.

Crunchy Frito curly-cues with a zesty Tapatio kick! Que Sabor!





No comments:

Post a Comment